On Cue:




 Once I stopped one of my kids from drawing with markers on the wall, the younger one pointed out quite truthfully that "Mama you didnt stop Api from doing the same on the other wall"

I went and checked the wall and saw that he was telling the truth. I went back to him and told him that he was right I hadnt stopped Api because I wasnt aware of what she had done and that she had set a precedent for others to follow. I reassured him that Api would suffer the same fate as him if they didnt stop.

Kids! :)

It was interesting to hear the PM's speech yesterday. His optimism for a better democratic future of Pakistan was uplifting yet his insistence on accepting "China's version of the Ughiyurs" was deeply disturbing.

He pointed out the hypocritical silence of the west on kashmir issue and its extra focus on Chinese atrocities in Xinjiang rather than indian atrocities in Kashmir.

This insistence on denying human rights abuses just because of US hypocrisy is not 'reason' nor sense! Its merely rhetoric to draw attention away from a very important human rights abuse issue.

International hypocrisy on the Kashmir issue need not be answered with more hypocrisy. How about an "absolutely not!" to human rights abuses everywhere in the world??!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MODERN SKEPTIC

Raising strong Muslims.

I am pained :